With Blue Clino, Wyler AG consequently turns the latest technology into an innovative product.
The expert will make out the advantages of this product innovation at first glance. In terms of function - and practical use.It becomes clear immediately that huge challenges have been mastered successfully, with great commitment.
With our user-friendly display designs, we are off for completely new paths,
Its illuminated and high-contrast display with various display options allows optimal utilisation even at night or under unfavourable lighting conditions.
Thanks to its extraordinarily great measuring range for inclinometers of
+- 60°, Blue Clino is extremely flexible and versatile in use.
Depending on the application, we provide a lighter version made of hard anodised aluminium and a heavy-duty version made of cast iron.
Its menu structure can be customised to best suit your individual requirements. Further, you can hide full menu items or even make them password protected.
The instrument considers the local gravity.
This allows maximum precision
For all measurements world-wide.
- Wireless operation based on Bluetooth technology
- Simple zero setting through integrated software
- Measuring bases can be equipped with magnetic inserts
- Optional integrated calibration device
- External power supply
- Option to connect to a personal computer
- Software to collect all measuring data
Blue Clino is compatible with the entire Blue series from WYLER AG
Its applications are versatile:
- Apparatus construction
- Antenna construction
- Alignment of machine parts with large inclination
- Wood working machines
- Steel industry
- Alignment of measuring instruments in the field (for example, radar and laser)
- Train identification systems or speedometers
- Road and railway construction and tunnel and shaft construction
Blue Clino - Innovation in Inclination Measurement from Wyler AG
Cross-industry, user-friendly, outcome-driven